Upcoming Henley Business
My name is Edward Briscoe and I help my clients make wills and applications to the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) to register Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs).
I provide a professional service at a competitive cost and work from home in Skirmett, in between Henley and Marlow.
My service includes two meetings, one to gain information and the latter to supervise the making of deeds.
Meanwhile, in the interim, reports, attendance notes, summaries and drafts, are for amendment, change, correction and reflection.
We move forward together with one purpose.
- I effectively summarise LPAs (Lasting Powers of Attorney) so they are more easily understandable.
- I organise completion of the forms by both the donors and the attorneys.
- I remain in support until your LPAs are registered by the OPG.
Two recommendations in respect to wills
- Store your will at the Probate Office for a £20 fee – it’s free to retrieve and keeps it on neutral territory. Also keep copies at home.
- Choose lay executors who will appoint professionals at the appropriate time, that is on bereavement and not 20 years before they are needed!