What information we collect, how we use it, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you: Personal information which you have submitted and consent for us to use to contact you for marketing purposes includes your email address, first name and last name.
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website
- Test content on the Website
- Store information about your preferences
- Recognize when you return to the Website
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you.
The rights of United Kingdom residents
United Kingdom residents have the following rights and may exercise them at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
- The right to access your information. You have the right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of the information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider, where technically feasible.
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we delete all or some of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
Data Protection Officer
Isobel Harris is our Data Protection Officer and may be reached via email at: email@example.com
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Last updated 7 February 2021